Friday 7 October 2011

Natalie at school



 O.K so natalie started school 3 months ago, and she's really enjoying it!
She has Chloe's teacher from last year and even tho Chloe and Natalie have previously shared a year at nursery together, the following year they were apart. So now Natalie loves that she's in the same "big" school as Chloe. They love seeing each other in the dinner hall and even tho they could play with each other in the playground they dont, they still play with their own friends which is nice. 



                                                                    



 So as you can see Natalie's hair is nice and tidy, that's how I like it, she has lots of whispy bits that can be hard to control.
Chloe has a side fringe most of the time but occasionally I will tie hers back.
So on one particular day I thought I'dd try Nat with a side fringe and the result was not good :(  


As you can see the quality of the picture is not great that's because it is the local newspaper and the side fringe does not work on her. I was not happy and of all the days! The worst thing is I knew a photographer was coming that day and even wrote it in my diary, I just hadn't looked in there recently! Typical!


 She was in the paper because they were taking pictures of the new p1's starting school in the area, and her school was one of them.

No comments: