Saturday 31 July 2010

Nintendo DS







yes thats right a Nintendo DS card! (I should probably call it Nintendo DS 'extra' lite, lol) I loved making this card for my cousin zachary who turned 8 and is really into STAR WARS. This was a really good challenge for me! I used glossy photo paper for the outside I even did the measurements from our ds to do the markings at the top and traced/embossed the 2 squares. as for the inside of the card again I did all the measurments to get the screen and buttons in the right place. I printed off a couple of star wars pics for "the game" and then used the OHP paper stuff to give it the screen look!
zachary loved this card (I was told) and uses it as a bookmark in his scriptures lol

(unfortunatly again the pictures are a bit fuzzy and its hard to see the detail of some of the buttons, it is all there tho)

No comments: